Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Friday, October 6, 2023

"SO SEND I YOU" (PSALM NUGGET BELOW)

"And behold, Moses and Elijah appeared to them, talking with Him."  (Matthew 17:3)

Now we know that Peter wanted to start a church right there. 

There is something in most people that wish to stay where the "blessing" is.  Of course, doing the will of our Father is the great blessing, but you and I know that most want the glory meetings, not the "mess" which was awaiting Jesus and the disciples in the valley.

Jesus told the disciples right before His Ascension that they were to go to Jerusalem and wait, "....until you are endued with power from on high."  Then, "Go into all the world...."  

Glory in the gathering, the worship, the preaching, the fellowship, then heed the Words of Jesus after He, "....showed them His Hands and His Side....As the Father has sent Me, so send I you."

Father, in Jesus' Name, thank You for the "glory mountain," but as much, I thank You for, "....so send I you."  Amen.
*************************** 
PSALM NUGGET:  "The Lord is my Strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song I will praise Him."  (28:7)
When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive