Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We Are Watching People Condemn God to Justify Themselves

"Would you discredit my justice?  Would you condemn me to justify yourself?" (Job 40:8-- NLT)

From the Garden to this day, man has been attempting this.  Condemn God to justify himself.  Everyone who has ever been angry at God is guilty of this. 

I saw on a news broadcast a segment from the popular chick program, "The View."  This is one of the most ridiculous programs in the history of television.  People who know nothing entertaining fans who
care to know nothing.  The seeming "hostess" was blaming God for everything from Hurricanes to Tsunamis, and it was all an attack and attempt to discredit Sarah Palin's Biblical beliefs.  I saw evil personified.  And beware of CNN and MSNBC.  They are fulfilling the word of God in Ezekiel 8:13, "Come, and I will show you even more detestable sins than these!"

I have never heard such public tirades against someone who represents the Kingdom of Heaven as I have heard against Sarah Palin.  The reason is simple, very simple.  As most people in the world, I do not know much about the Republican VP Candidate, but there is no doubt that she is not only identified with Jesus Christ and His Church, but she is identified as a Holy Spirit Baptized Pentecostal who, to the condemners of God, actually has the gall to believe in prayer!

The thought occurred to me the other day.  Years ago I began praying for a born-of-the-Spirit Believer in Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit baptized man in the White House.  Could it be true that "some of God's best men are women?!?"

Father, in Jesus' Name, You are allowing darkness and light to manifest.  Keep me in the Light.  Amen.



**************
Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.
(http://www.stylelist.com/trends?ncid=aolsty00050000000014)

Blog Archive