Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

"I WILL HELP YOU" (JESUS)

"For I am the Lord your God Who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you."  (Isaiah 41:13, NIV)

I know I share a lot as to the reality of our Indwelling King Jesus, as in, "Christ in you...."  But the loving Words and "picture" here of our Lord Jesus that He, "....takes hold of your right hand...," is of such comfort.

So, my dear, perhaps weary, Fellow Sojourner, The Blessed Trinity is saying to you afresh right now, "Do not fear; I will help you."

Father, in Jesus' Name, Your Words are such comfort.  Amen.
***************************
ONE WEEK UNTIL CROW MISSION, JULY 30-AUGUST 12.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive