Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Thursday, July 18, 2024

OUR NAMES ON HIS HEART

"So Aaron shall bear the names of the sons of Israel on the breastplate of judgment over his heart, when he goes into the holy place, as a memorial before the Lord continually."  (Exodus 28:29)

The point is short and clear.  This is exactly what our Great High Priest, Jesus, the Christ, is doing for you and me right this very moment.  You and I are literally always on Jesus' Heart.

 "What Wondrous Love Is This, Oh, my soul!"

Father, in Jesus' Name, such love, and so much, Thank You, from me.  Amen.     
********************* 
CROW MISSION: JULY 30 TO AUGUST 12

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive