Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Monday, May 1, 2023

"[JESUS] BY HIMSELF PURGED OUR SINS"

"God...has...spoken to us by His Son,..Who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the Word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high...."   (Hebrews 1)

The hymn writer said, 
"'Tis done the great transaction's done; 
I am my Lord's and He is mine; 
He drew me and I followed on, 
Rejoiced to own the call divine.

"Happy day, happy day,
When Jesus washed my sins away!"

Father, in Jesus' Name, Thank You.  Amen.
*********************
Crow Mission:  August 1-15

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive