Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Saturday, April 29, 2023

POWERFUL TESTIMONY FROM A FRIEND

"The Words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life."  (John 6:63b)

These Words are from, "The Word of God," Himself, Jesus.

The following is from a friend of ours:
"From the mid 80s to the early 90s I experienced many panic or anxiety attacks.  I was almost helpless at times.  The Dr. told me that I would just have to learn to deal with it.  I began reading the Psalms when an attack came, and found greater relief if the Psalms were read out loud.  The attacks ceased a few months later."

Father, in Jesus' Name, I so thank You for this glorious testimony of the life-giving power in Your Words.  Amen.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive