Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Thursday, May 4, 2023

"....HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW"

"'The Kingdom of God is like this,' He said.  'A man scatters seed on the ground.  He sleeps and rises night and day; the seed sprouts and grows, although he doesn't know how."  (Mark 4:26, 27--CSB)

As the years go by in my sojourn in Jesus Christ, these Words are becoming more and more true in me: "....although he doesn't know how."  There is just some of life of which I do not need to, "....know how."

I place the, "....know how", at Jesus' feet, and say with Paul, "Oh, the depth of the riches and the wisdom and the knowledge of God!  How unsearchable His judgments and untraceable His ways!  For who has known the mind of the Lord?  Or who has been His counselor?"

Father, in Jesus' Name, I accept what I do not understand.  Amen.
****************************
* We have received $100.00 toward the Crow Mission, August 1-15

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive