Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

"....THOSE WHO HAD NEED OF HEALING"

"But when the multitudes knew it, they followed Him; and He received them and spoke to them about the Kingdom of God, and healed those who had need of healing."  (Luke 9:11)

My texts come from my daily reading.  What I "receive" I then pass on to you.

Note that the Kingdom of God and healing go together.  It's really quite simple:  The Kingdom of God/Heaven is the domain of King Jesus.  Healing is the health care of His Government.

Father, in Jesus' Name, my faith does not always avail myself of Your, "....exceeding great and precious promises," but I do thank You for them/You.  Amen.
**********************
* PSALM NUGGETS on Facebook 
* Crow Country service, August 1-15

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive