Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

"....GO AND LEARN...."

"But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy and not sacrifice.'  For I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance."  (Matthew 9:13)

Some of us take way too long to, "....go and learn...."  The Word here for, "learn," means to learn absolutely.  In other words, we are commanded to "get this right." 

One observation about mercy:  I have observed over the years that the least merciful are those who have never considered just how much every single one of us is in need of Jesus' Mercy!

Father, in Jesus' Name, when I look at my life, I am so thankful that You Are Mercy.  Amen.
***********************
We currently have $6000.00 to send the Ukrainians.  I will be sending the funds by December 12.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive