Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Thursday, December 1, 2022

BEFORE AND AFTER THE CROSS

"All of us like sheep have gone astray; we have turned, each one, to his own way; but the Lord has caused the wickedness of us all [our sin, our injustice, our wrongdoing] to fall on Him [instead of us]."  (Isaiah 53:6, Amplified Bible)

I cannot adequately express what I saw, heard, sensed, whatever a few days ago.  The short version is this:  When we read in the Bible of the sins of the Fathers, the deception, murders, the God-Sanctioned destruction of nations, reading of every sin imaginable, every sin, and not only by the pagan nations, but the so-called Bible heroes, we realize that what Romans 3:23 declares is true of everyone, "All have sinned and come short of the glory of God.  

I have attempted to explain this; perhaps you have also.  But what came to me in the most powerful way I have ever experienced, and, even though I have felt that I had some "grasp" of it, is that the Cross of Jesus has taken on for me a greater, well, I don't know.  The billions of people from Adam to this very moment, all over the world, every people group, gender, ethnic group, because of our rebellion and disobedience, were/are under Divine Judgment.  Yet, Jesus declared from His Cross, "It is finished!"  Our sins have been removed, "as far as the East is from the West."

I have been "experiencing" something "new" of this, that the sin accumulation of the millennia, BC and AD, and just how the Living Triune God detests, hates such sin, as well as His equivalent demonstration of His love for humanity, is revealed in the Cross of Jesus Christ.  Please listen to the song below.

Blog Archive