Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Wednesday, November 23, 2022

THANKS-GIVING

"Glorious and majestic are His deeds, and His righteousness endures forever."  (Psalm 111:3, NIV)

-------- for which I give thanks.

I decided that for this year's Thanksgiving, I'm just thankful.  I don't need a list; just thankful.  I do, however, give my thanks to our Living Triune God in Jesus Christ.  To just say, "I'm thankful," in the nebula is meaningless.  Such thanksgiving just comes back on oneself.

I pray that all of you Americans enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday with whomever you gather.  For our friends in other nations, I pray that you also will live in thanks-giving.  King Jesus is Worthy!

Father, in Jesus' Name, I am eternally thankful to You for You.  Amen. 

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive