Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Key Word Left Out in Devotional Scripture Quote-Plus Mission Update

"We shall all stand before the judgement seat of Christ."

We now have 06:00-09:00, 11:00, and 21:00 hours filled in the 24/7 prayer watch.  I really hope and pray to get the whole 24 hours filled.  This is arguably the most demanding mission I have ever undertaken.  I greatly need prayer as to how to order my, "manner of life;" and Psalm 143:8, "Cause me to hear Thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in Thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto Thee."


Woody


When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"

"Looking unto Jesus"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive