Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Thursday, March 15, 2012

"You Have Given the Commandment to Save...."

"Be my strong refuge, to which I may resort continually; You have given the commandment to save me, for You are my rock and my fortress." (Psalm 71:3)

If King Jesus gives a command, you can know of certainty it will be done.  Here the psalmist declares that the King has, "given the commandment to save me...."  God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, has been giving this command since the Garden.  King Jesus saved us in His Cross, in His Blood, as First Peter says, "Who Himself bore our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, might live for righteousness--- by whose strips you were healed."  Nothing or no one in the universe can frustrate the commands of the Blessed Trinity.

Okay, with that in mind, I have (forgive the analogy) "upped the ante."  I am asking as Isaiah told King Ahaz, "Ask a sign for yourself from the LORD your God; make it deep as Sheol or high as heaven."  I am not going to play the humble bumble game which Ahaz tried to pull.  I am asking, "deep," and, "high."  Here it is: I am asking that King Jesus give, "the commandment to save," the United States of America, and, I believe our Commander in Chief gave me a tactical prayer the other day from Psalm 64:8.  "So He will make them stumble over their own tongue; all who see them shall flee away."  I prayed this: "Father, in Jesus' Name, I pray that, "[You] will make," all your enemies in the United States of America, "stumble over their own tongue...."  

Now you can take this in whatever way you choose, but that very evening, a very prominent talk show host on a very prominent network was interviewing several people.  In the middle of the interview, he just began to literally, "stumble over [his] own tongue," literally.  He not only groped for words, but at times nothing would come out of his mouth. 
O:-) 

Father, in Jesus' Name, I continually ask that You will make all Who are opposed to You, "stumble over their own tongue."  Amen.
****************
We really encourage you to view "The Rape of Europe" video.  It will give you a greater understanding of just why we go to Berlin: www.antipasprayerforce2.blogspot.com  
Unreached People Group: www.apfunreachedpeoples.blogspot.com

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"

"Looking unto Jesus"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive