Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"THEREFORE"

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.  Therefore we will not fear, even though...." (Psalm 46:1, 2a)
 
I suggest that you read all of Psalm 46.  I know it is very familiar to most, and some, as I, probably have it memorized.  But in light of Wilkerson's recent prophecy, the global financial situation, and Obama's increasing alignment with rogue governments, most notably Iran, I think you need to read this with fresh Holy Spirit revelation.  I read it yesterday and it brought tears to my eyes as I was reminded just Who is "our refuge and strength, and just Who is my "very present help in trouble."  The Amplified Bible says, "a very present and well-proved help in trouble."  What Lover of Jesus Christ cannot say a hearty, "Amen," to this great passage.  Look over your life right now--- take a moment, or longer, and allow the Holy Spirit to bring "all things to your remembrance."   
 
No matter what happens in the days ahead, if Psalm 46 is not just in our Bible, but "in your mind and on your heart," we are prepared for anything the enemy will throw at us.  We will be "like a man building a house, who dug deep and laid the foundation on the rock.  And when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently against that house, and could not shake it, for it was founded on the rock," the Rock Jesus Christ and His Breath, the very Words of God.  The days ahead will give us new meaning to:
        "My hope is built on nothing less
         Than Jesus' Blood and Righteousness
         I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
         But wholly lean on Jesus' Name.
        
         On Christ the solid Rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand;
         All other ground is sinking sand." 
 
Father, in Jesus' Name, I thank You for Your strengthening and empowering Word.  Amen.
***************************************
I am preaching in the CCE meetings March 21 & 22
Great Articles at:    www.antipasprayerforce.blogspot.com
 
 
 
 
 
"Looking Unto Jesus"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive