Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Monday, March 17, 2008

To Keep Going I Must Keep Remembering

"Yes, again and again they tempted God, and limited the Holy One of Israel.  They did not remember His power...."  (Psalm 78:41, 42a)

If I don't "
remember His power," I will limit "the Holy One of Israel" in my life.  Forget the, "I can do all things;" forget, "And nothing shall be impossible to you."  That kind of power comes only to the one who remembers-------------- but remembers what?  Remember what He has already done in your life, yes.  But most of all, remember His Mighty Acts revealed in His Mighty Word.

To keep going, I must keep remembering. Jesus said, "
This do in remembrance of Me."  It is not a memorial remembrance.  It is a reminder remembrance, a remembrance of the love, grace, and mercy of Jesus, a "reminder-remembrance" of the overcoming power of His Life, Death, Resurrection, Ascension, and Return.  This is why we read the Scriptures daily.  New information will not save you.  Everything for living in this life and sealing your home in Heaven is already written for you.  Just keep reading, remembering, reminding.  If you do, the Limitless Living Triune God, revealed in Jesus Christ will be your limitless possibilities!

Father, in Jesus' Name, I have limited You so much in my life.  Holy Spirit, today, bring the "all things" of Jesus to my remembrance.  Amen.

  



**************
It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice on AOL Money & Finance.
(http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)

Blog Archive