Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Thursday, June 13, 2024

"....BUT CHRIST LIVES IN ME"

"I have been crucified together with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, Who loved me and gave himself for me."  (Galatians 2:20)

Notice that the, "I," in the, "it is no longer I who live," is not eliminated.  The, "I," is just united (participating) " in the, "....but Christ lives in me."  Blessed salvation.

Father, in Jesus' Name, thank You that my new life in Christ is, "....Christ lives in me."  Amen. 

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive