Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Monday, May 27, 2024

FOLLOW-UP TO THE "QUEEN OF HEAVEN" DECEPTION

"Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no foodthough there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior.  The Sovereign Lord is my Strength...."  (Habakkuk 3:17-19a, NIV)

It was no coincidence that today's text was my regular reading in the "Minor Prophets."  Will you join me in this confession to our King Jesus?

Father, in Jesus' Name, by Your Grace and Mercy alone, I so confess.  Amen.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive