Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Thursday, February 29, 2024

PSALM NUGGET, OT LESSON, NT LESSON

PSALM NUGGET:
"Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning, for in You do I trust; cause me to know the way in which I should walk, for I life up my soul to You."  (Psalm 143:8)

OT LESSON:
"....Thus says the Lord of hosts: 'I am zealous for Jerusalem and for Zion with great zeal.'"  (Zechariah 1:14c)

NT LESSON:
"No one can serve two masters.  For you will hate the one and love the other; you will be devoted to one and despise the other.  You cannot serve God and be enslaved to money."  (Luke 16:13, NLT)

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive