Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

PSALM NUGGET, OT LESSON, NT LESSON

PSALM NUGGET:
"In the day when I cried out, You answered me, and made me bold with strength in my soul."  (Psalm 138:3)

OT LESSON:
"Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch out Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and Your right hand will save me."  (Psalm 138:7)

NT LESSON:
"..Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures....After that He was seen by over five hundred brethren at once...."  (1 Corinthians 15)

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive