Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Monday, November 13, 2023

"....JUST AS CHRIST ALSO...."

"Therefore, accept one another, just as Christ also accepted us to the glory of God."  (Romans 15:7, NASB)

"....just as..," here is key.

If this is central in our walk in Jesus Christ, the world will notice.  This is like, "Just as I am without one plea, but that Thy Blood was shed for me."

Just as The Practice of the Presence of God, so I desire to practice, "....just as Christ also accepted [me]."

Father, in Jesus' Name, I have not always done this.  I so do want this.  Amen.  

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive