Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Thursday, July 20, 2023

"HELD RESPONSIBLE"

"If anyone sins because they do not speak up when they hear a public charge to testify regarding something they have seen or learned about, they will be held responsible."  (Leviticus 5:1, NIV)

If I may be so presumptuous; this is just good law.

Actually, if people would stop being so "entertainment" oriented, so demanding the dumbing-down of preaching and teaching, then they would read through the entire Bible regularly.  

And when they read the whole Word of God, they would discover just how "ingenious" is the Law of the Lord God, and, relevant to every culture in the world.  Remember:  Jesus tells us, "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."

Father, in Jesus' Name, I want more in my heart that which the psalmist declared, "Oh, how I love Your Law!  It is my meditation all the day."  Amen. 
****************************
CROW TRIBE MISSION:  AUGUST 2-13)
When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive