Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Friday, July 21, 2023

"A SPARROW ALONE"

"I am like a pelican of the wilderness; I am like an owl of the desert.  I lie awake, and am like a sparrow alone on the housetop."  (Psalm 102: 6, 7)

I know that some reading this are experiencing, "....like a sparrow alone..," right now.  Never forget, however, that "His eye is [indeed] on the sparrow."

Walking with Jesus Christ is Life Glorious, even though times as described in our text do come upon us.  Jesus Himself experienced the wilderness, the desert, and alone.  Jesus tells us, however, that in the midst of the worst this world can through at us, "But be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."

Father, in Jesus' Name, I thank You for telling us that the sparrow was not alone.  Amen.
*****************************
CROW MISSION:  AUGUST 2-13.  

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive