Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

"....EVERYTHING MUST BE FULFILLED...."

"He said to them, 'This is what I told you while I was still with you:  Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.'"  (Luke 24:44)

Here you have Jesus' Word on, "the Words of God," aka, the Bible.

This should help you every time you read any portion of Scripture.  Look for King Jesus.  I encourage you to especially do this when reading the Pentateuch.  He is "in there" everywhere, His Person, His Work, the foreshadowing of the Cross----- everything.

Father, in Jesus' Name, thank You for so much glorious further revelation of You.  Amen.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive