Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

FROM AN OLD TRACK

"....Looking unto Jesus...." (Hebrews 12:2)

I am sharing from a track/booklet which turned my life around as a young school boy.  Here is part 1.
"'Looking unto Jesus,' only three words, but in those three words is the whole secret of life.
LOOKING UNTO JESUS
in the Scriptures, to lean there what He is, what He has done, what He gives, what He desires; to find in His character our pattern, in His teachings our instruction in His precepts our law, in His promises our support, in His person and in His work a full satisfaction provided for every need of our souls."

Father, in Jesus' Name, I thank You that when I am looking unto Jesus, I see Your Face.  Amen.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive