Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Monday, January 23, 2023

BEWARE "REPLACEMENT THEOLOGY"

"Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your peoplebut you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord."  (Leviticus 19:18)

Most people think this is just a New Testament concept.

It's sort of like most people operate with some mentality that God got converted between the Old Testament and the New Testament.  You are aware, I'm sure of such comments as, "Oh, that's Old Testament," as though God was sorry that He gave us the Old Testament and started over with the New; therefore, the NT is all some church-goers read, if they read at all.

Our Lord Jesus, "The Word of God," said, "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."  When we read the New Testament, we should read it with, "I have...come to...fulfill them", eyes.  

Father, in Jesus' Name, continue to remind me of Leviticus 19:18.  Amen.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive