Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Thursday, June 4, 2020

“....SINK DEEP....”

"Son of man, Let all My Words sink deep into your own heart first.  Listen to them carefully for yourself."  (Ezekiel 3:10, NLT)

Our text should be at the beginning of every "foundations course" in our churches.  "It is like a person building a house who digs deep and lays the foundation on solid rock."

This is glorious "Pastoral Care" from our, "Good Shepherd"/Pastor, Jesus Christ.  If Jesus' Words, "sink deep into [my] heart first," whatever occurs next will be, "He makes me to lie down in green pastures;  He leads me beside the still waters.  He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His Name's sake."

Father, in Jesus' Name, in the Holy Spirit I pray for this text to be my Reality.  Amen. 


Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
Get the new AOL app: mail.mobile.aol.com

Blog Archive