Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Monday, April 27, 2020

We Must Be Very, Very Careful

"And the King will answer and say to them, 'Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did to one of the least of these My Brethren, you did to Me.'"  (Matthew 25:40)

And, in Matthew 12:49, 5o, we read, "And He stretched out His hand toward His disciples and said, 'Here are My mother and My brothers!  For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother.'"  

Our text seems to be a "simple" statement, often just read past, perhaps some light-hearted humanist comments.  The fact remains, however, that whatever I do to any person in whom Jesus Christ lives, I do to Jesus Himself.  May we be very, very careful how we treat one another.

Father, in Jesus' Name, I pray I always live this.  Amen.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"

Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive