Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Friday, April 17, 2020

Down To The Foundation

"I will open my mouth in a parable; I will utter dark sayings of old, which we have heard and known, and our fathers have told us."  (Psalm 78:2,3) 

Over 40 years ago I had a "vision" that I was standing on the construction site of a new building.  Our Lord Jesus was down at the base of the foundation.  I was pointing out to Him the beauty of the building, its architecture, beautiful mahogany wood, the windows, etc.  As I looked at the Lord, He was not looking at what I was pointing out.  I would look at Him then go on pointing out the wonderful building, something like the disciples when they p0inted out to Jesus the beauty of the Temple.  All the while I was going on about the building, Jesus was just rubbing His Hand along the very bottom of the foundation.

Yesterday I was praying in the "heavenly language," and I noticed that it sounded so much like American Indian dialect; this happens quite often.  I then began singing in the spirit and noticed that it sounded like the "songs"/sounds the Indians make around the fire getting ready for battle.  Jesus is taking the Church back to the very Bottom of the Foundation, and the warfare is taking on a Daniel 10:20, 21, intensity, "Then he said to me, 'Do you know why I have come to you?  And now I must return to fight with the prince of Persia; and when I have gone forth, indeed the prince of Greece will come.  But I will tell you what is noted in the Scripture of Truth.  (No one upholds me against these, except Michael your prince.'"

These are the, "dark sayings of old," that which, "our fathers have told us," and this is what King Jesus is doing in the Church.  Back to the foundation, and yes, even that part of the foundation which is below ground, what no one can see, perhaps a raising up of what Isaiah described, "of the age-old foundations."  This is a great day to be alive.

Father, in Jesus' Name, I want to be a part of this.  Amen.

Blog Archive