Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

It Has Come To This

"But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the Living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, to the general assembly and Church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, to Jesus the Mediator of the New Covenant, and the the Blood of sprinkling that speaks better than that of Abel."  (Hebrews 12:22-24)

Here I sit, a small "humanoid" on a small planet, traveling at nearly 67,000 mph around our Sun, which is moving in our solar system throughout our galaxy at about 448,000 mph, and at this speed, it would take about 230,000,000 years to travel "all the way around the Milky way."  As I thought of this and as I read of the description of what is right now going on in God's Economy in the heavenlies somewhere, and that in the Eternal Domain, the Words of David came to me, "What is man...?"

Yesterday I read in Hebrews 11 of those in, "the faith of Jesus," who walked this sojourn in obedience, but yet so many of them, "....having obtained a good testimony through faith, did not receive the promise, God having provided something better for us, that they should not be made perfect apart from us."  Can we begin to grasp this today?  The Godhead was waiting for you and me so that we might be a part of, "just men made perfect," to be included in all of the promises and provision of Biblical declarations.  This, my friend, is the Great Divine Inclusion.  King Jesus did not want you and me to miss Hebrews 12 and Revelation 4-22, and....

I pray that if this writing finds you discouraged, for whatever reason today, that you may find great comfort in knowing that the Living Triune God "held up" the final revelation of His Glories so that you and I could be among the folk of Hebrews 11.  Rejoice!  The Blessed Trinity was waiting for you!

Father, in Jesus' Name, I so thank You that You "waited" for me.  Amen.
***********************
Conference Prayer Call February 12, 21:00

Blog Archive