Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Break Into the Fifth Dimension

"....Jesus Christ is in you".  (2 Corinthians 13:5)

I must share a little more about yesterday's text.  I had a glorious "encounter" this morning as I meditated on it/Him, "Jesus Christ is in you".  Revelation 3:20 is another supporting text, "Behold, I stand at the door and knockIf anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him...."

So, I encourage you to find a time, place sometime today and allow yourself a five minute blessing.  Pray on, think on, whatever you can do on, "Jesus Christ is in you."  In fact, right now, right where you are, take a moment and repeat, "Jesus Christ is in [me]."  This is the whole "objective" of the Cross, the Death, the Resurrection, Ascension, and soon Second Appearing of Jesus Christ.  Furthermore, there is something in the text which also explains the "purpose" of, "Let us make man in our image." 

Now I know the language of Genesis 1-3 does not seem to support that The Living Triune God in, "Jesus Christ is in you", but that is only because you and I still struggle to get out of our two dimensional thinking.  The Godhead was, "....walking in the garden in the cool of the day."  Okay, and we also read that Adam and Eve, because of disobedience, were basically attempting to hide from Him.  Again, however, our two dimensional thinking keeps us from so much glorious reality which is for humanity in Father, Son Jesus and Holy Spirit. 

Mankind has some concept of the four dimensions of breadth, length, height, and time.  Yet what mankind cannot comprehend on its own is the "fifth dimension," i.e., eternity.  It is here, my friend, in the Eternal Life in Jesus Christ, where you and I should be doing more of our "thinking," living, hoping, rejoicing.  "Jesus Christ is in you".

Father, in Jesus' Name, I have no comprehension in all of this.  But I so do thank You that I have You, yes, rather, that You have me.  Amen.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"

Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive