Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Monday, August 6, 2018

"Books And Chapters--Sentences and Phrases"

"'But I the Lord will speak what I will, and it shall be fulfilled without delayFor in your days, you rebellious people, I will fulfill whatever I say,' declares the Lord."  (Ezekiel 12:25, NIV)

 "Whereas My prophetic words have been books and chapters, they are now sentences and phrases," or, "As I have spoken in books and chapters, I am now speaking in sentences and phrases."  This is the essence of the word which I received around 01:30 yesterday morning.  Our text came to me as I considered that "word."  I believe there is somehow a connection.  The CEB translates today's text as, "I am the LordThe Word that I speak is the Word that I will speak It will happen and be delayed no longer."  I believe that the last sentence, particularly, is key. 

That moment yesterday was similar to the "word" which I received about the Lord Jesus speaking to Job, "out of the whirlwind."  This, now, is twice I have had this experience in the last couple of weeks.  I just pray that I hear clearly and obey whatever Jesus is saying.  Could this be a "limited" version of, "....what the Spirit is saying to the churches"?

I encourage you to listen for and to the Holy Spirit.  As this age draws to a close, I think we can expect more of, "the Word of the Lord," coming to His Church.  Such "speaking" will be to confirm the Scriptures and the prophetic utterances from, "In the beginning."  Our Lord Jesus Christ, Who is the Head of the Church, will be enabling His Church to navigate the increasing turbulent waters in the days just before His Second Appearing by such words, "....to the churches."  These are indeed sobering, and at the same time, glorious days.

Father, in Jesus' Name, You know how "unprepared" I feel for these "days."  I just thank You that You are speaking, warning and encouraging me.  Amen.
*****************************
Keep the Senate Hearings for the Supreme Court Nominee, Judge Kavanaugh, in prayer.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"

Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive