Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Monday, November 20, 2017

"Enter...His Gates With Thanksgiving"

"Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praiseBe thankful to Him, and bless His Name."  ((Psalm 100:4)

Much talk in these days about "praise and worship."  Here, the Holy Spirit includes in the journey, "thanksgiving," and, I might add, with equal importance. 

The longer I live, the more I realize just how much I have for which to be thankful to our Lord Jesus Christ.  But don't just "realize it."  Do it.

Father, in Jesus' Name, my thanksgiving is boundless.  Amen.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"

Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive