Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Monday, October 9, 2017

"....In Power,..In The Holy Spirit..,In Much Assurance"

"For our gospel did not come to you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Spirit and in much assurance...."  (1 Thess. 1:5)

Yesterday I personally experienced our text.  No, there were not resurrections from the dead, or water turned to wine.  It was just that wonderful, "....in power, and in the Holy Spirit and in much assurance...."  The, "....much assurance...," is in the, "Words of God," and, "in the Holy Spirit"------ equally.

I don't know what else to say about this.  I am just thankful that Jesus' Words produce and manifest in us, "....in power, and in the Holy Spirit and in much assurance...."  I pray this be your daily living experience.

Father, in Jesus' Name, I thank You when you impart/release in me, "....in power, and in the Holy Spirit...much assurance...."  Amen.
***********************
When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"

Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive