Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Friday, June 26, 2015

We can’t stand for this, Woody




Woody,

The Supreme Court just launched an unprecedented attack on the religious liberty and the traditional family.

These unelected judges created - out of thin air - a "right" to same-sex "marriage," and ruled that all states must recognize these unions, regardless of their own laws.

This is a watershed moment in American history. It's the most egregious rejection of traditional values and the Bill of Rights since Roe v. Wade.

We can't let it stand!

Woody, I'm running for President because I believe our traditional values are worth protecting. I believe that our religious freedom cannot and should not be violated by an overbearing government bending to the whims of a vocal minority.

If you agree, will you stand with me by making a very important contribution of $25, $50, $100, $250, or whatever you can possibly afford to my campaign right now?



It's easy to talk the talk, but together we've walked the walk!

I was the author of the Federal Marriage Amendment and I fought my own Party - YES, FELLOW REPUBLICANS - who did not even want to vote on it. But I demanded a vote and we got a vote!

But now, with this same-sex "marriage" ruling, I have never been more driven to stand up for traditional families and defend the true and right meaning of marriage.

If you'll stand with me, I urge you to make a generous contribution to my campaign right now.

I promise that, as President, I will use the most powerful tool of the executive office - the bully pulpit - to have the national conversation on marriage and family that our current President refuses to have, and we will make the case that marriage cannot be redefined by unelected judges.

My administration will talk about the implications on our society if we upend the foundational institution of humanity. We will talk about the importance of children having both a mom and a dad.

If this president can use the bully pulpit to talk about trans fats, then my administration can surely use it to talk about the importance of the building block of society!

But to get there, I need your help today. Please make the very best gift you possibly can right now.

Woody, we have already gotten a taste of the fallout from this historic ruling.

Family businesses have been shut down because they refused to cater gay weddings. Others have been sued for "hate speech." How long will it be before our churches and synagogues are in the crosshairs as well?

This court ruling is the Roe v. Wade of the 21st Century. It's an attack on religious freedom, an affront to the religious liberty of millions of Americans, and a threat to the stability of our families.

We can't allow it to stand. And as President, I will do all within my power to overturn it.

If you'll join me in defending our families, our religious liberty, and our traditional values, I need your help right now, Woody.

Please make a generous gift of $25, $50, $100, $250, or whatever you can possibly afford to my campaign right now.

Thank you so much for your support.



God bless,



Rick Santorum





PAID FOR BY SANTORUM FOR PRESIDENT


Blog Archive