Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Monday, March 23, 2015

Why Do I Send This "Stuff?" (Also, Very Important Prophecy Below)

"The works of the Lord are great, studied (literally, 'sought out') by all who have pleasure in them." (Psalm 111:2, From today's reading)

A German economist once said, "The Germans are hard workers, but easily led" (sounds like a lot of Americans too).
  At first glance, this may sound strange to people who think they understand the German psyche, but not to me.  I could probably do a seminar on this stuff, but would probably be the only one who would show up.  Sarah asked me today, "How many people do you think are really interested in all this? (This was in response to the very prophetic article which I have listed below).  It is a fair question which I have asked myself.  I do this for those who are interested, especially our supporters, so they know what they are "paying for."  Okay, enough already.

At any rate, I recently ordered a couple of books on the German People Group, history, recent history, etc.  Why do I tell you this?  "The works of the Lord [Jesus] are great, studied by all who have pleasure in them," and what is going on in Europe, the Middle East, Russia, China, the USA, et. al., is, "The works of the Lord [Jesus]."  Germany is a central player in this.  Now I know your "world" may seem "small" to you and that you may be struggling just to "keep your head above water."  But you are a part of these, "works of the Lord," and they indeed, "are great."  And allow me to say that His miraculous power is manifest in more than our individual answers to prayer, our being consumed in our local churches and "works," etc.  I have not a greater personal "faith builder" than seeing the Hand of King Jesus at work, moving, directing, yea, controlling Global History.  Most of that Bible you have marked is full of such.

"....studied/sought out by all who have pleasure in them."  I have pleasure in them, and this is a reason I am studying and seeking out, "the works of the Lord [Jesus]," in my "assigned field."  While Jerusalem and Washington, DC, need little in this regard to most people, Germany is quite another matter.  I just pray, yes, really pray that I can be of assistance with you in studying, seeking out the Will of the Blessed Trinity, His Purpose, His fulfilling of the "Ancient Writings."  We are living in glorious times.  Sarah and I have agreed that we have never had such opposition in our German Missions.  As the Prince of Persia and the Prince of Greece in Daniels writings, so the Prince of Germany is hard at work.  Something is up. 

As the song says, "Lift your vision higher."  You just may see something you have never seen of, "The works of the Lord are great...", and when you study them and seek them out, you just may find your head is well above that water; therefore, "Rise up, O men of God!  Have done with lesser things.  Give heart and mind and soul and strength to server the King of kings"---the "Eternal One," Jesus, the Christ.

Father, in Jesus' Name, Your, "works...are great."  Help me to study and seek them out.  Amen.
*********************
Must read prophetic article at:    jhs58.blogspot.com

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"

"Looking unto Jesus"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive