Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Thursday, March 26, 2015

I Was My Eccentric Self Again Today

"So the angel thrust his sickle into the earth and gathered the vine of the earth, and threw it into the great winepress of the wrath of GodAnd the winepress was trampled outside the city, and blood came out of the winepress, up to the horses' bridles, for one thousand six hundred furlongs (c.a. 180 miles)."  Revelation 14:10. 20)

"Our universe is currently in a period of accelerated expansion...," i.e.,
planets and stars are rushing away from one another at incredible speeds, about the speed it would take to cross the USA in a minute.  What kind of Universe must this be?!?  Well, I read the above about the Universe after coming back from the Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp.  It just confirmed to me that no matter what man may do, Jesus is on an appointed timetable.

I stayed in the camp until I read (played) the whole Book of Revelation.  On my way up, I was also finishing Ezekiel.  The last 12 chapters were particularly moving as I considered my journey North of Berlin. 

Both Revelation and Ezekiel, as the whole of Scripture, impresses upon me that Jesus, "The Word of God,"  keeps talking of things that have occurred, are occurring, and will occur, e.g., "Remember the former things of old, for I am God, and there is none like Me, declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times things that are not yet done, saying, 'My counsel shall stand, and I will do all My pleasure.'" (From Isaiah).   This is a summation of "Divine" history; this is a summation of your life and my life, "there is none like [Jesus], declaring the end from the beginning,..things that are not yet done."  And never, ever forget, "My Counsel shall stand, and I will do all My pleasure," saith our Lord Jesus Christ.

Rejoice in this day, my friend, because His, "counsel shall stand, and He, "will do all [His] pleasure," in our lives, not the enemy, not governments, no one.  The Great Bookends of History's got you very well covered.

Father, in Jesus' Name, Holy Spirit, continually remind me Who You Are, and who I am.  Amen.
****************
*    New, timely, prophetic articles at:   jhs58.blogspot.com
*    Photos on Facebook

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"

"Looking unto Jesus"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive