Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My F ellow Americans: Of Course You Will Vote, RIGHT!

"When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell."  (Psalm 27:2)

"The wicked," have far too much power and influence in the United States of America.  They, "come against [America] to eat up [America's] flesh."  They are consuming much of America's heritage.  But I pray today for America, for you, for me, that we walk in the faith, the belief that we will be able to say, "my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell."

Later the psalmist says, "One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in His temple."  This is the, "One thing I desire."  Yes, I desire a righteous America and the fulfillment of God's promises for me and my family, for you.  But nations do strange things to themselves, and the frightening thing is that God allows them to.  No one knows what the next 24 hours will bring.  But no matter what happens, "One thing I have desired of the Lord," Jesus Christ is to, "behold the beauty of Jesus,..and to inquire in His temple."  This, no one or nothing can take from you and me.  This, "One Thing," will be with and in us for eternity!

S0 for the rest of this day, to obeying the Words of God recorded in 1 Timothy 2:1,"Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverenceFor this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior...."

Father, in Jesus' Name, You are King; You are Lord; You reign.  "For the sake of Your sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."  Amen.
**************
To our friends and Brethren in other nations:  Please pray for the United States of America today.  Thanks.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"

"Looking unto Jesus"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive