Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

"Preached...To All Nations, And Then The End Will Come"

"Open Thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law." (Psalm 119:18)

I read a most disturbing report this morning about an unreached people group in China.  As you know, I daily post an Unreached People Group to one of our Blog sites.  I encourage you to save that Blog address so that you can pray for one of these groups daily (www.unreachedpeoples.blogspot.com) 

Many of the notices which come each day say that there are "a few" Believers in Jesus in that particular group, very few though there may be, but at least a few.  Here is what I read today: 
"The Chrame are one of the most unreached people groups in China.  There has never been a single known Chrame church or Christian believer.  No Christian presence of history among the  Chrame provides little point of reference for Christian witness."  
Yes, we have heard of the many visitations of Jesus to Muslims and other unbelievers, but I pray that we as the Church of Jesus have the same attitude as Paul, "I am under obligation both to the Greeks and to the barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish."  The ache which I felt (feel) in my heart for these people is that of the Godhead, "For the Son of Man is come to seek and to save that which was lost."  And so may we.

Our text today was a little "relief" to me in this "burden."  I pray, "Father, in Jesus' Name, 'Open Thou [their] eyes, that [they] may behold wondrous things out of Thy law.'"  One might say, "Well, how can they do that without, 'Thy law'"?  I don't know, but I still pray that.  He is God of mercy, the God, "of all comfort".  Please join me today in praying that the Chrame People Group 
will come to know Him Who is, "....The Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort...."  And, "Therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest." 

Father, in Jesus' Name, Your Words are my life.  I don't know how people can live without, "The Word of God," Jesus Christ, and Your Words.  Show me what to do.  Amen.
************************
$540.00 so far for the October/November DC Mission 

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"

"Looking unto Jesus"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive