Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Word Of God, Jesus Christ Says, "I Will,..I Will,..I Will...."

"Nevertheless, the time will come when I will heal Jerusalem's wounds and give it prosperity and true peace"-- "Behold, I will bring to it health and healing, and I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security."  (Jeremiah 33:6, NLT & ESV)

There is a very subtle (and sometimes not so subtle) temptation which comes to those who Follow Jesus Christ. We read His Words and are blessed, excited, full of praise for His, "exceeding great and precious promises"--- then we turn on the news, or listen to the conversation at the office and hear things which shout at us, "See, you thought God was going to.............  Well, look at that development; look at everything which is saying this is going very wrong for everything you thought the Word of God said."  This is particularly true regarding current events in the Middle East, especially Israel, and more especially Jerusalem.  This truth, however, will never change--- "This is Jerusalem; I have set her at the center of the nations, with lands around her" (Ezekiel 5:5, NASB). 

One statement in the "God-Breathed" Word which I discovered during the summer our oldest son left this life.  "Forever, O LORD, Your word is settled in heaven," or, "Your word, O LORD, is eternal; it stands firm in the heavens."  Our Lord Jesus Christ affirmed this to His disciples, "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away."  This is true of, "everything that proceeds out of the mouth of God."  No matter what that friend of yours might say, Thus saith the Lord Jesus Christ of Glory, "'This is Jerusalem;' be assured, 'I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security.'"  Now some will argue as to who are, "My people."  Go ahead.

Father, in Jesus' Name, You are my news; CNN and Fox are not.  Amen.
*************************
See Article of Holocaust Deniers at:  www.apf327.blogspot.com


When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"

"Looking unto Jesus"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive