Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Sunday, January 2, 2011

"Say...to the Righteous"

"Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings." (Isaiah 3:10, KJV)

I ordinarily do not send a devotional on Sundays, but I am going through the Bible this quarter using the King James Version.  I came across our text in my "Major Prophets" reading, and thought of you, "the righteous."

Whatever the Enemy of man may be accusing you of, ignore him.  In Jesus Christ we are, "the righteous."  As the hymn says, "His Blood can make the foulest clean."  See!  I am included.

Father, in Jesus' Name, thank You that because of Jesus, I am of, "the righteous."  Amen.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"

"Looking unto Jesus"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive