Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Monday, March 16, 2009

King Jesus Is Marching-- Can You Hear The Sound?

"Oh God, when You went out before Your people, when You marched through the wilderness, the earth shook; also the heavens dropped at the presence of God; Sinai itself at the presence of God, the God of Israel." (Psalm 68:7 & 8-- Interlinear Bible)
 
This is the legacy you have today "going out" in the world.  Some Hebrew scholars say that the word, "before," indicates that the Face of God went before His people, even on their faces!  No wonder "the earth shook."   
 
I experienced something of this literally many years ago.  An unbeliever told a mutual friend that he experienced the ground shaking as I walked by.  I wasn't aware of it, neither were the other Believers present.  Why?  We didn't make the ground shake.  It was the Presence, the Face of Jesus Christ Who shook the earth.  I believe it was "signs and wonders" to that lost soul.  Jesus was saying to him, "I am here.  You can be with Me also."
 
Many times over the years you and I have probably "marched through the wilderness," unaware that the Lord Jesus Christ was on that march with us, in us, showing His Face, causing the earth to shake and those mountains to drop.  And it all happened "at the presence of God, " Blessed Trinity, manifested in Jesus Christ.
 
Here's a little "thought for the day."  If you run into someone who looks at you a little strangely, it just could be that Jesus has put in their ears "the sound of marching in the tops of the mulberry trees." 
 
Father, in Jesus' Name, deliver me from thinking that man was just having an hallucination or something.  Give me ears to hear the sound of Your marching before me today.  Amen.
***************************************
I sent another devotional today.  You can access it at:
News You Must Have:    www.antipasprayerforce.blogspot.com
 
 
"Looking Unto Jesus"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive