Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Friday, October 3, 2008

"My Trust" Is Not Wall Street and the US Congress

"In the LORD I put my trust...." (Psalm 11:1)
 
The NASB says, "In the LORD I take refuge."  Literally, "I flee for protection."  I have read this verse at least once a month for years.  It can be just a cliche to many.  What about you?  The Satanic media, yes, you read me right, the Satanic media is doing all it can to belittle Believers in Jesus Christ, the "God-Breathed" Word, the Church------------------ and any one who would dare to be identified with Him, not only in America but around the world.  They have done it to President George Bush and are currently doing it to Sarah Palin.  It is getting worse by the day. 
 
You and I will be making decisions in the coming days which will not only affect you and me, but everyone around us.  We are the bearers of the Covenant.  We are the ones who affirm our text.  Can we expect the pagan to do this?  Of course not.  Jesus told Pilate that He came "to bear witness to the truth."  That is our call.  People who don't surrender their lives to Jesus, The Truth, are incapable of truth.  If the world is going to see and hear Truth, it must be we who bear and take that responsibility.
 
It is our Lord Jesus who says, "You are the salt of the earth....You are the light of the worldA city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden"---no matter how hard we may try.  This Word is to the Church.  If there is to be any salvation in the "earth" and the "world," humanity must not only hear the Church of Jesus Christ preach, "In the LORD [Jesus Christ] I put my trust---to Him we "flee for protection."  They must see the Church live it.    
Father, in Jesus' Name, in You "I put my trust" today.  I "flee for protection" to You----------- to nothing and no one else.  Amen.  
 
********************
For a 1999 article exposing the Fannie Mae and Fannie Mac deception, and other important articles, go to:    www.antipasprayerforce.blogspot.com
 
"Looking Unto Jesus"
Hebrews 12:2




Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and calculators.

Blog Archive