Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Monday, July 29, 2024

"....IN WHOM I AM WELL PLEASED"

"Then a voice came from heaven, 'You are My beloved Son, in Whom I am well pleased.'"  (Mark 1:11)

"In Whom I am well pleased"------also.

Father speaks here to the Son.  In John 12:28 again, Father speaks to the Son.  In Luke 9:35, when Jesus was with Peter, James, and John on the mountain and Peter wanted to start a building program, Father speaks again.  And this time He just points those present to the Son, Jesus.  I guess Jesus is the Word the Father has for us.

Maybe modern Christendom should get the picture.  Jesus is the only way to hear Father, to "see" Father, and to honor Father.  So may I repeat to you and me today what Our Father tells everyone, "This is My Son, Whom I have chosen; listen to Him."

Father, in Jesus' Name, may I hear Your voice more clearly.  Amen.
*****************************
WE DEPART FOR CROW COUNTRY TOMORROW, JULY 30, AT 09:00.  Thanks to any who have helped make this possible.

When Peter, an 18 yeaFr old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive