Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Friday, June 21, 2024

DID I RECEIVE PROPHETIC WORDS THIS MORNING?

"Suddenly, the glory of the God of Israel appeared from the east. The sound of His coming was like the roar of rushing waters, and the whole landscape shone with His glory."  (Ezekiel 43:2, NLT)

This was in my heart and mind as I woke up this morning.  Of all thingsEmoji:
"Yea, Lord, we greet Thee
Born this happy morning
Jesus, to Thee be all glory given
Word of the Father now in flesh appearing

I worship and adore Thee,
I worship and adore Thee,
I worship and adore Thee, 
Christ the Lord.
(I obviously tweaked the chorus.)

Our text, however, really grabbed my heart and mind today in prayer, "....and the earth shone with His glory," or, "the land was radiant with His glory."  I prayed a long time this AM for this to happen to the United States.  Revival?  Awakening?  Whatever we wish to call it, you and I and our nations need this "visitation."  I wonder if the carol and the text are a "prophetic word."

"Jesus, to Thee be a glory given." Father, in Jesus' Name, may the whole, "....earth sh[i]ne with [Your] Glory."  Amen.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive