Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Tuesday, January 23, 2024

"EVEN THOUGH...."

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me."  (Psalm 23:4)

"Even though...."  These two Words must rule in us.  If they do not, when the, "Even though..," comes upon us, we most likely will give into it.

Many of us have had a number of, "Even though[s]..," in our lives, and the Enemy desires to have us give in to them.  Commit with me to continue following, "the Lamb," our King Jesus Christ, "wherever He goes"------ "even though...." 

Father, in Jesus' Name, in Your grace and mercy, I will.  Amen.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive