Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

PSALM NUGGET, OT LESSON, NT LESSON

"Revive me, O Lord, for Your name's sake!  For Your righteousness' sake bring my soul out of trouble."  (Psalm 143:11)

OT LESSON:
"But this is what I commanded them, saying, 'Obey My voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be My people.  And walk in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well with you.'"  (Jeremiah 7:23)

NT LESSON:
"Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, Who,...made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant...."  (Philippians 2)


When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive