Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Wednesday, November 8, 2023

"....AT ALL TIMES--CONTINUALLY"

"I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth." (Psalm 34:1)

It was a simple song which came out in the early days of the renewal, and still is.  The Words, "at all times," and, "continually," however, are the challenge.

You know as well as I that, "at all times," and, "continually," are great in the praise gatherings, but when our soul is perplexed, as in, "the dark night of the soul," it is time to "speak" to our soul, "My soul, wait silently for God alone, for my hope is from Him." (Psalm 62)

Bless our Lord Jesus Christ with me over and over again today.  And if your soul does not "feel like it," speak to it again, "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His Holy Name." (Psalm 103)

Father, in Jesus' Name, may I by Your mercy be a, "at all times," and, "continually," Follower of You.  Amen.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive