Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Monday, August 28, 2023

LET YOUR SPIRIT PRAY

"For if I pray in tongues, my spirit is praying, but I don't understand what I am saying."  (1 Corinthians 14:14, NLT)

The naysayers can exegete this passage all they want.  They can say the Greek text says this or that.  They say that this is not for today, and that this gift passed into oblivion at the end of the First Century AD.

The truth about their rejection?  "....but I don't understand what I am saying."  Anyone who is so proud to think that the greatest relationship in Jesus Christ is his understanding just has not embraced the meaning of Romans 10:10, "For with the heart one believes...."  Let your heart believe.

Father, in Jesus' Name, Thank You.  Amen.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive