Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Monday, August 28, 2023

"A VANISHING POINT"

"The Lord will complete that which concerns me; Thy lovingkindness, O Lord, is everlasting; Do not forsake the works of Thy hands."  (Psalm 138:8, NASB, 1977 ed.)

According to Strong's, the Hebrew Word for, "everlasting," here has the idea of, "a vanishing point," or, "out of mind."  And, it is right at that, "vanishing point," where faith and trust alone carrys us.

More and more I am experiencing the, "vanishing point," of Jesus Christ in my life.  I think I have understood some of what we are supposed to understand, but I am realizing more and more that there comes, "a vanishing point," dimension where I just have to say to our Lord Jesus Christ what Wesley penned, "lost in wonder, love, and praise.

Father, in Jesus' Name, I thank You for that, "vanishing point," of Who You Are.  Amen.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive