Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Wednesday, July 26, 2023

"DRINK FOR IT, ALL OF YOU"

"But I say to you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in My Father's Kingdom."  (Matthew 26:29)

Transubstantiation, Consubstantiation, or whatever-- I gladly respond to, "Take, eat; this is My bodyThen He took the cup, and gave thanks and gave it to them, saying, 'Drink from it, all of you.'"

I just know that Jesus Christ came to live in this mortal body when I was a little child.  On that day, I receive Jesus' Resurrection Life, Eternal Life.  As the old hymn says, "I am my Lord's and He is mine.  I "feed on Him" daily.

Father, in Jesus' Name, I so look forward to drinking, "of this fruit of the vine..," with You in "That Day."  Amen.
*************************
CROW MISSION: August 2-13)

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive